Spiral Ribbon Blenders
Blend dry solids, pastes and slurries in a Versatile, economical and effective way with low-energy agitation
- Fallsdell’s Ribbon and Paddle Blenders feature stationary U-shaped vessels with flat cover sections on top and a discharge valve on the bottom, and a single horizontally-oriented shaft rotating on external bearings, with radial arms supporting ribbon, paddle or plow agitator elements, each of which offers distinct benefits across a diverse range of applications.
- These blenders force agitators through stationary material, which accelerates the dispersion of individual particles into liquids. As a result, they can blend solids with solids, as well as solids with low or high percentages of liquids to produce smooth pastes or slurries.
- From sanitary blenders for pharmaceutical and food products on a laboratory, pilot plant or production scale, to robust, super-duty machines for soil reclamation, building materials and oil sludge treatment, Fallsdell custom-engineers each Ribbon, Paddle and Plow Blender to deliver maximum performance for your specific application.
Product Brochure & Manual
Design And Construction
Mixing capacity is approximately 70 to 80% of total vessel volume,
We’ve built vessels from small 50L and up to 3000L working capacities, providing:
- ample space for material flow on the upswing side of the agitator,
- complete agitator contact with batch materials
- proper distancing of an optional spray manifold for introducing liquid additions on the downswing side of the agitator, resulting in uniform solids/liquids distribution.
One-piece welded construction, together with heavy-gauge walls and fully reinforced end panels, make these vessels extremely rigid, allowing for exceptionally tight agitator-to-vessel wall tolerances. This, in turn, minimizes residual product in the trough following discharge, reducing material waste and cleaning time.
Fallsdell blenders are available constructed of two main materials, 304 and 316 stainless steel, with optional mild steel or Stainless Frames
Model & Capacity
|50L to 3000L