Metal Detectors for Food Processing
Quality control and reporting demands on the manufacturer/grower are more stringent than ever, so too is the demand for superior and reliable inspection systems that satisfy supermarket, food industry and industry standard requirements. Our A&D Inspection range now includes the A&D industrial Metal Detectors cleverly manufactured to detect metal contaminants in packaged products, and contributes to the delivery of safe consumer goods. It is Japanese designed to provide an exceptional level of performance, accuracy and reliability, and the compact frame ensures minimal factory space is taken up. A&D Weighing is proud to provide you with this innovative Inspection range, helping to protect the welfare of your customers, and to safeguard your production processes and brand reputation.
Product Brochure & Manual
- Protected from dust and water (IP65 Standards)
- Hygenic design which can be operated in a wet environment and washed down after use
- Automatic sensitivity setting function
- Easy operation with 7 inch colour touch panel
- variable belt speed of 10-60m/min
- Standard ethernet i/o allowing easy networking via LAN
- Inspection history function can record up to 100 inspection results
- Maintenance & cleaning is simple with detachable conveyor belt.
Model & Capacity
|Model||Aperture Width||Aperture Height||Pass Height||Action|
Submit a Product Enquiry
Submit a Product Enquiry
Where can I purchase this equipment?
Fallsdell has a nation wide dealer network with outlets in all capital cities and in most regional locations. Call Toll Free _______ for the location of your nearest dealer.
My product requires service/repair, how do I arrange this?
Contact the Fallsdell Sales department on 08 8301 8120 or at ________ and they can advise on and coordinate your service requirement.
- Subject to clause 7.9, the purchaser understands that all goods supplied by Fallsdell are second hand unless specified by contract as new.
- Subject to clause 7.9, the purchaser purchases any such second hand goods relying on its own inspection as to the quality of the goods, and as to the existence or otherwise of any fault.
- Subject to clause 9, Fallsdell, directors and staff are not responsible in any way for second hand goods sold by them, and, in particular, are not responsible for any faults or defects in any second hand goods purchased from Fallsdell.
- Subject to clause 7.9, the purchaser understands and accepts that no warranty applies to second hand goods unless specified by Fallsdell in writing.
- The purchaser understands that the responsibility is theirs with respect to the safe use of second hand goods and to ensure all safety devices are installed and checked by a competent authority before they are installed and/or used.
- The purchaser understands when no safety devices are installed on new and second hand goods, it is their responsibility to make all necessary enquiries and as to whether such devices are needed and if needed, have such safety devices installed in compliance with all standards of safety and ensuring the safety standards comply with the relevant occupational health and safety requirements applicable in both State and Federal law.
- Subject to clause 7.9, if the purchaser on sells the second hand goods purchased, they will advise the new purchaser that no warranty applies to such goods and provide a copy of these terms and conditions.
- Subject to clause 7.9, Fallsdell shall not be liable for any defects, malfunctions, claims for loss, damage or injury of any kind whatsoever, whether to the purchaser or to any party purchasing such goods from the purchaser.
- Fallsdell agrees to and it is a condition of every sale of goods made to the Purchaser that Fallsdell notifies the Purchaser in writing at the time of quotation (or such other time prior to delivery) for those goods of any and all defects or malfunctions in the second hand goods known to Fallsdell as at the date of the quotation.