We can cover most of your needs for inline weight checking from our various models from the High Speed EZI-Check™ inspection system that’s been specially designed to weigh, classify and segregate products based on weight. Its Japanese design provides high-level performance, accuracy and reliability, making it easily adaptable to existing lines.
To our newly developed EZI-600 with digital load cell and an ultra-high speed processing module, this compact in-line checkweigher will ensure underweight products are stopped in their tracks. You can also maximize production efficiencies, and reduce product give-away with an easy to operate, full colour touch screen panel. The stainless steel frame also meets IP65 requirements.
We also custom build the The new EZI-Check freestanding powered roller weighing systems that can be incorporated into new or existing production lines allowing precise checking of cartons for missing or damaged products.
Product Brochure & Manual
- Suited to product packs less than 600g
- Best-in-class precision with high speed digital signal processing
- Easy to use LCD colour touch panel
- Save up to 1000 product IDs with images
- Meets the requirement of hygienic food processing
- Unique modular design ensures simple installation, easy relocation, and minimal floor space is taken
- Full interaction via Modbus ethernet comms
- Data capture ensures QA reporting and operational history is recorded
- Quick and efficient transfer of data/information via USB
- Optimal weighing conditions can be automatically set
- Users can be registered and their scope of permitted operations controlled according to 4 management level
- Rejector output , alarm output, metal detector input, RS-232C, TCP/IP and USB interface are equipped as standard
- Histogram, X/R control charts and summary reports can be outputted to a PostScript printer via Ethernet
- Protected from dust and water to IP65 standards
Model & Capacity
|Conveyor belt length: Infeed 360mm, Weighing 240 mm, Belt width 120mm